Friday, July 18, 2008

What Happens Now?

Some people asked me, "what happens to this site now? Does it ever go away?"

It's a free site via Google-owned Blogger. So, as long as Google keeps in business and keeps Blogger going, this site will be here.

I'm hoping to keep the site updated for the next few days with links to any news articles that are maybe posted after the fact, but it's likely to be pretty quiet here after that.

There's been some interest in possibly having a blog like this for camp. There's some technical difficulties involved with that since camps aren't exactly known for having easy internet access but, I'll see what I can do. If that happens, it would likely be on a less Viking choir specific site yet to be named. In any case, I'd let Mary Jo know and she'd send out an email to everyone to let them know.

So, thanks to all the choir parents and families who read along. It sure was fun posting things that people were interested in, tanks for reading!

3 comments:

Zigman said...

Thanks Bob! This has been excellent, and I hope we can keep some form of it going long-term. It's an excellent way to build the LOLCB community, given how geographically dispersed we are.

Anonymous said...

Bob and Stacey-
I can only echo what everyone else has said ,but to be honest, your "blog" site is what I looked forward to every day while the boys were on tour, I REALLY APPRECIATE all of the work you've done!!
Nate and I reviewed the 'blog" and he said you did a really thorough job, from Nate , that's a big complement, the kid loves details!!
thanks again. Nancy and Mitch

VJ said...

http://www.startribune.com/local/north/25665914.html?page=1&c=y

Hey Look!!! The Vikings and thier medals finally made it to the Star Tribune!!!